Thursday, September 2, 2010

Gratitude List - All About Chris

Ok, so I haven't been great about keeping up on my blog lately.  We have been busy having lots of Summer Time fun & getting ready for the school year. I think it is time for a Gratitude List. This one is all about my husband Chris.  With the exception of following Jesus, he is the best decision I ever made. Here are the top 10 things about Chris I am grateful for, in no particular order.
  1. He gets better looking very year! ;-)
  2. We laugh together almost everyday.
  3. He is my voice of logic & reason when I need it most.
  4. I never worry about our future because Chris has a razor sharp vision for our family.
  5. I can trust Chris completely because I know he has our familie's best interest at heart & he brings himself under the leadership of the Lord.
  6. He never fails to show me gentleness & understanding when I need it.
  7. He takes joy & pride in providing well for our family.
  8. He loves to spend time with our daughter & she is getting a great picture of what a husband & father should be.
  9. Whether it's a quick knowing look or a simple text message -  he shows me that he loves me in many little ways everyday
  10. He brings out the adventurous side of me, which is why we still have so much fun together.
We've been married for 17 years & I feel the best is ahead of us!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
School starts September 13th. Look for weekly updates once we get on a roll again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...